I am slowly catching up. For day 2’s tag I didn’t have most of the products so for the background I used Tim’s music tissue tape and distressed with different distress inks. I tried clear embossing my background and twice failed. I gold embossed the word ‘Noel’ but was still unhappy with the results. Instead of throwing the tag out again I just kept it and put my embellishments over. I did not have the reindeer die so I downloaded a picture of the die from online and cut it out on sticky back canvas. I wanted something different so I glued on some coconut to look like snow and added glitter glue for sparkle. I put together a cluster of pinecone leaves and tied them with brown twine.
For day 3’s tag I did a similar background to Tim’s and then added a flower made out of skeleton leaves. The top was tied with brown twine. Very simple.
Hope you are enjoying the various versions of Tim’s tags. So much to look at. Enjoy what is left of the weekend.